Please follow these steps in order to access the training program. If you encounter any issues, please submit a support ticket.
1. Ensure that you meet the following minimum system requirements in order to take the online training:
2. Click here to take the training now or access it using the “Take the Training” button.
3. The first time you access the training, you will need to create a user account, following the instructions on the right hand side of the page. Please note that an enrollment key is NOT needed for this training.
4. Once you have created an account, log in to your user account to access the online modules.
5. Once you are logged in, you can choose to take all or some of the modules. You can complete the modules in any order you like. You can return to any of the modules at any time. Each module also includes additional documents and links that you can consult and download at any time.
6. Click on the module you would like to complete and on the next screen click “Enter”. The module will load in a separate window.
7. Once inside the module, the training will run from beginning to end. You can pause, replay or skip certain portions by using the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
8. You can follow the script by clicking on the “Notes” tab in the navigation bar on the left hand side.
9. You can go back to a section that you covered by selecting the title of the slide from the “Menu” section in the navigation bar on the left hand side.
10. You can search for a particular term by typing it in the “Search” box in the “Menu” section on the left and you will be taken to the slide where that word is mentioned.
11. You can stop the module at any time. When you come back you will have a choice to either pick up where you left off or start from the beginning.
12. When you have completed the training, send us a request in order to receive your Certificate of Completion. The Certificate will be sent in PDF format via email, and will list all the modules you have completed.
Important Note About Certificates: If you have not completed or passed all modules, only the modules you have passed will be checked on your certificate.
Also note that only 1 certificate will be issued per participant. For this reason, please make sure to have completed all quizzes before sending a certificate request.
Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your certificate.